Saga took an already-great cello and dressed it up with genuine ebony fittings and a brand new lightweight composite tailpiece with 4 built-in fine tuners. The result is…the SC-130 cello outfit…a superb value in an economy-priced, hand-carved instrument which will bring the joys of cello study to many an aspiring student.
- All solid handcarved tonewoods for the finest possible tone
- Proper peg fitting and easy to use Swiss-style ebony pegs, set-up to Cremona standards at our workshop in the US
- Oiled neck and well balanced bow for ease of playing
- Correct string height, string spacing and neck relief for accurate finger positions and intonation
- Ebony fittings, ebony fingerboard and lightweight composite tailpiece for easy tuning