This newly-upgraded RB-20 is the IDEAL first banjo! Every detail has been carefully thought out to bring you an attractive, great sounding banjo with a host of professional features at a price anyone can easily afford! The new peghead design is reminiscent of the Classic Art Deco peg heads of the 1930s while the super-strong, lightweight composite rim utilizes the most modern technology to give each banjo a warm, yet articulate tone that really cuts through the mix in any live situation.
- Standard 11″ rim made of composite material in metallic gun grey finish Grooved tension hoop
- Standard spacing using 24 Flat hook and nut set for head attachment
- Deluxe Vega style armrest Traditional No knot tailpiece
- Exquisite mahogany neck with Santos Rosewood fingerboard inlaid dot position markers and adjustable truss rod
- Guitar style geared tuners with a geared 5th peg Standard 25 1/2″ scale length
- Quality nylon gig bag included