Musicians and collectors who love fine, vintage instruments will thrill to the Flinthill FHM-50 A-style mandolin! With its eye-catching pearloid peghead overlay and colorful, original art designs, no one will believe that a fully hand carved top and back mandolin with traditional tone-bar bracing could cost so little. The Flinthill FHM-50 A-style mandolin has all the professional features one would expect to find on instruments costing far more than the Flinthill’s most affordable price point!
- Solid carved, arched spruce top gives you clean articulation and a crisp, bright tone
- Solid carved, arched maple back and sides for extra punch
- Slim mahogany neck with dovetailed joint offers fast, easy action and inherently long-lasting stability
- Rosewood fingerboard ensures silky smooth playability
- High-gloss sunburst lacquer finish imparts traditional beauty and luster